Want to talk to us?Fill our contact form if you want to schedule a skype chat or a call to learn more about SOS Open Source services.
- "Software De Código Aberto: Melhores Diretórios E Listas Para Encontrar E Avaliar Programas Open Source" MasterNewMedia.br, May 2011
- "Open Source Software Tools And Directories: Where To Find Them, How To Evaluate Them" MasterNewMedia, March 2011
- "The role of Open Source and Free software in today’s world, excellences, issues and frontiers to cross: an expert talk with Roberto Galoppini" Meedabyte, February 2011
- "IT: Updated law presses public administrations to share software" OSOR News, February 2011
- "SOS Open Source" TodoBI, January 2011
- "The choice engine is an Italian job" ZDNet, October 2010
- "Open Source Project Filtering" Content Here, July 2010
- "Managing Open Source Risk and Keeping It Legal" OSTATIC, May 2010
- "Picking the right open source projects" Infoworld, April 2010
- "This Roman knows how to spot the best open source" ZDNet, April 2010
- "Funambol Scores High In Galoppini SOS Open Source Software Evaluation" Funambol Press Release, April 2010
About the FounderRoberto Galoppini is an expert in open source business, he takes an active interest in open source projects and organizations. He works at SourceForge. , and opinions expressed here don't necessarily represent employer's positions, strategies, or opinion. He is founder of one of the first Italian Open Source firms and of the first Italian open source consortium. He consulted to the National Center for IT in the Public Administration cowriting the open source guidelines and he has been a member of the open source working group instituted by the Minister of Regions and Local Authorities. Roberto among his customers counts GroundWork, IBM, Microsoft, Novell, Oracle, Poste Italiane, Red Hat, Telecom Italia, Zenoss and Xwiki. He is the editor of commercial open source blog.